Fire marshal course London – 17th Jan 2018
Fire marshal course London – 17th Jan 2018 – This course is already half full, so you must book early for places on this programme.
This course is an ideal platform for persons to learn about the role of fire marshal. Persons on the course will learn about proactive and also reactive measures for fire marshals.
Fire marshal course London – 17th Jan 2018 – what do you need to bring?
Persons on the course should wear sensible footwear so they can take part in the live fire training session. They may also wish to bring their fire risk assessment. In addition, they can bring their fire emergency plan. Lastly, be sure to bring pens and paper as we will look at a lot of fire safety issues. Slow writer? Don’t worry, we will also send you online training guides based on your workplace to support the course.
Fire marshal course London – 17th Jan 2018 – More info
For more info, either call or email us now! Booking a course place is so easy though. Email us with your place request. We will then send our booking email and ask you to agree our terms. Once we have heard from you with your details and you have also agreed our terms, your place is booked.
Fire marshal course London – 17th Jan 2018 – Course overview
- Coffee / Tea reception
- Introduction and also safety brief
- Common causes of fire, fire law and case histories
- Fire extinguishers and also classes of fire
- Live fire training exercise – So this your chance to put out a fire!
- Fire emergency plans
- Maintenance and fire safety checks
- Fire drills and how to make them train staff and check your plans
- Hazard spotting
- Overview of the role of a fire marshal
- Evacuation and accounting methods
- Disabled fire procedures
- General fire evacuation advice
All persons receive a certificate of attendance and also online fire training notes.