Fire marshal training course London
Our next fire marshal training course London dates are 13th Dec 2017, 17th Jan and 14th Feb 2018.
Our IFSM approved courses include live fire extinguisher training. Since our fire marshal training course London programmes are accredited. They are an ideal platform for new and also existing fire marshals.
The courses are three hours long, so plenty of time to get back to work for an afternoon shift! So what will your staff learn on our fire marshal training course London programme? The course includes:
- Fire law and also common causes of fire
- Types of fire and extinguishers. So your staff will know the best extinguisher to use on workplace fires.
- Live fire extinguisher session. So your staff will get the chance to put out a real fire with our extinguishers.
- Fire emergency plans, hazard spotting and also fire drills.
- Role of a fire marshal, evacuation and accounting. This session also includes disabled fire procedures and general evacuation advice.
How to book a fire marshal training course London place
Booking a course with us is so easy! Either email or phone us. We will send our booking email and ask for some information. We will also ask you to agree our terms and conditions. Once we have heard from you your course place is booked.
We will send an invoice and joining instructions to you at least 7-10 days before the course date.
The venue is at Stratford Circus Arts Centre. This venue is just 400 metres from the tube station. Teas and coffees are supplied at the course. There are also lots eating establishments and coffee shops in the nearby centre, Westfields or at the venue. Lunch is not provided on this course.
Do you want refresher training to support your fire marshal training course London session? You can also buy a discounted online fire marshal training programme from us if you buy at the same time as your course. Speak to us for details!
Trackback from your site.